CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lending a helping hand

Hello Families,

Sometimes I feel in order to be the teacher I want to be for your learner, I would have to be cloned four times over. 

One person would plan, another would handle administrative duties (like paperwork), another Mayte-me would be an on-site social worker, and lastly the other would be a co-teacher to help me meet the needs of all of my learners.

As cloning can be such a controversial subject and I still have all of my work to do, I have gone another route, I have solicited volunteers. 

My dear sweet, malomee (pancakes....soooooon) left our school. 

One of the gifts she shared before leaving was putting me in contact with her awesome, no task is too big or too small, how do you work with this mess, volunteer, Kathy. 
 
Kathy is a retired teacher with energy, expertise and patience that leaves me in awe.
Kathy has made so many of my dream lesson plans come true by lending a helping hand. 

I am so grateful to her for all she does for me and the children.

I owe Kathy a dinner, at least.
No one can replace her, but, alas, there are only so many hours in the day.

So if you think you want to laminate, prepare bulletin boards, file and organize....let me know!
Many hands lighten the load!!

Becoming a volunteer for my classroom is easy.  Follow the directions here.

Join me in thanking Kathy for what she does and continues to do effortlessly!
Three cheers for Kathy!

Warmly,
Mrs. C.

2 comments:

Unknown

Thank you for the shout out! Love you friend. Pancakes soon. Tell Kathy I said hello.

Mayte

Always, friend!!

Post a Comment