CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Dear Families,

Welcome back!

My battery is recharged and I am ready to start the year focused on making learning gains and memorable moments with the children.

I told the children yesterday that we got comfortable (guilty as charged) with our holiday celebrations full of sugar, pajama parties, movies and such, but now it is time to reach our learning goals.

This week our curriculum connections are:
  • Science:  How are sounds produced?
  • Math:  How do I classify objects and count objects in each category?
  • Social Studies:  How can I tell the difference between a need and a want?
  • Reading:  Describe the relationship between illustrations and the text in which they appear
Here's to a great rest of the year!

Warmly,
Mrs. C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment