CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Homework

I am grading assessments and it occurs to me that I would like to try adapting homework to the learner instead of sending home a general, one size fits all packet of worksheets. I will have a label affixed into the planner indicating what extra practice can be beneficial to your learner.  I do not want homework to become a source of stress for you and the family.  Nor will I impose when it should be done.  All I ask is that you utilize the individualized tools sent home to keep what was learned in class fresh in your learner's mind.  I am not asking for anything to be turned in, just that time be spent going over the suggested assignments.

You can expect to see coming home:
  • Sight words (words to know by sight)
  • Emergent readers
  • Math homework
  • Flashcards (for number and letter recognition) 
As ever, I am grateful to be your partner in your child's success.  Please contact me if you have any questions.
Mrs. C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment